DivorceCare for Men & Women
Biweekly Divorce Recovery Group: DivorceCare 2022-2023 is a DVD/Workbook seminar and recovery group for men and women who are divorced. If you are going through the pain of a marriage breakup, find help in a warm, caring environment with people who understand. Learn practical information and find hope for your future! Held most alternate *Thursday evenings from 6:00 - 8:00pm beginning September 22, 2022 through March 23, 2023 in the Community Center, Room 121 (off the North Lot). Contact Matthew & April at email@example.com to enroll. Course fee is $25 at the door (correct cash or check payable to RCC). Start anytime Sept- Jan. Group officially closes January 26. Childcare may be provided by prior registration only. To request (no fee) childcare, email: firstname.lastname@example.org .
*Series dates are: 9/22/22, 10/6/22, 10/20/22, 11/3/22, 11/17/22, 12/1/22, 12/15/22, 12/29/22, 1/12/23, 1/26/23, 2/9/23, 2/23/23, 3/9/23, 3/23/23.
Surviving the Holidays is a Sunday event on October 16, 2022, from 3:00-5:00pm.
- Thursday, December 15, 2022 at 6:00pm - 8:00pm
- Thursday, December 29, 2022 at 6:00pm - 8:00pm
- Thursday, January 12, 2023 at 6:00pm - 8:00pm
- Thursday, January 26, 2023 at 6:00pm - 8:00pm
- Thursday, February 9, 2023 at 6:00pm - 8:00pm
- Thursday, February 23, 2023 at 6:00pm - 8:00pm